Monday, December 26, 2011

Firts Christmas HOME

Yesterday was your FIRST Christmas home, you had lots of fun but I think you got a little bored when you would open a present and it would be a car (you got lots of cars) but you LOVED the little Star Wars guys that you got and you also loved the Zhu Zhu Pet I got you! You love making your Star Wars guys "fight"...its so cute....I will post pictures soon. I got a camera so I will be taking lots more pics of you. <3 Last year, Christmas didn't feel right without you here now you are here and I'm SO happy.....Buddy I love you more than words can describe you are such a little blessing <3


Next month it will be a year since I started writing letters to you. And I will write you nice long letter.


Last year you were still in your baby home, this year you are home with us. This picture was take in December (2010) and we were so lucky that we recieved these pictures of you. I love you so much Vahny boy love sissy Madison  

No comments:

Post a Comment