Saturday, March 10, 2012

2 years

2 years ago today we started the long process to bring YOU home. Has it REALLY been 2 years? Time sure does fly by! This is the day that you became my little brother, it may not be the official day of you becoming my baby brother but it was the day I claimed you as "mine", my baby brother in my heart forever! You were a fuzzy red head baby in blue overalls...that stole mommy and daddy's hearts, with just one glance at you! You had just turned 2 when mommy "found" you! You were the sweetest "baby" I had ever seen.
 March is such a special month for you, the day we started your adoption, the day you officialy became apart of our fmaily, your gotcha day, and the day you came home are all in March! I can't imagine my life without you! Vahnya 2 years ago today you were just a dream, a picture, and a little bit of information. I really knew nothing about you, but I knew God had a plan, and that plan would be for you to be apart of our family!




The first picture we ever saw of you!
I love you Vahny boy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment