Tuesday, July 5, 2011

3 months home....

On June 30 2011 you were home for 3 months!!!!!!! Those 3 months have been the best 3 months of my life :) Every little thing you do makes me smile! You know how to be silly and how to be sweet! When you know your being cute you smile really big or laugh that amazing laugh! Oh boy how I love your smile and laugh they are contagious. When anyone sees you at stores or outside and you flash that handsom smile they can't help but to smile back. You now know how to say "Hi" and its the cutest thing ever you have the sweetes little voice!!! Vahnya, baby boy, sunshine, I LOVE you so much! You are my little inspiration, you know how to make someone smile, you make people laugh by the little faces you make, you are sweet and caring when we cry (for pretend or for real) you come to us and pat our backs, when you are sad and I pick you up you still pat my back even though you are the one that is sad, when you wake up each morning (and from naps) and I go into get you from your crib you either pretend to be asleep then can't help it because its just so funny that you are really awake and we think you are asleep so you smile and laugh or when I go in to your room you get this HUGE smile on your face that makes me smile back at you! Vahnya you are my amazing boy <3

(pictures to come soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment