Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 HOURS

In 3 hours I will meet you for the first time, I will hug you and kiss you I will look in those amazing brown eyes and tell you I love you!!!!!

I just want to jump up and down and run outside screaming "Vahnya is coming he is coming he is COMING" at the top of my lungs! Buddy we CAN'T WAIT to meet YOU!!!!!

Some people tell me "He is going to be so blessed to be apart of your family" and I think we are going to be the BLESSED ones to have you apart of our family!!!!
I love you budy and can't wait to see you tonight!!!


Forever and Always
love sissy

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you!!!! I look forward to reading about how your first time meeting your precious little brother:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )
    I can't wait to see pictures!! God has made Nine family = 9!!! He is sooooo AWESOME! Isn't He?!!

    In Christ,
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your blog post tomorrow! Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete