Friday, March 11, 2011

Safe In My Arms.......

Hi Buddy, I just wanted to tell you about somthing!
In the spring of 2007 mommy had decided she wanted to open a daycare for all the little kids to go to so mommy did she opened a daycare. It was really hard for mommy to leave us at home while she went to work every morning since mommy has only worked at home. Every morning while mommy was on her way to work the song 'In My Arms' by Plumb played. At first mommy didn't really realize it then she stopped and listened to the lyrics which go:

"Your baby blues
So full of wonder
Your curly cues
Your contagious smile
And as I watch
You start to grow up
All I can do is hold you tight

Knowing clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms"

Mommy would hear this song every morning when she would drive to work! In November and December of 2007 Mommy listened to God when he had told her that she needed to come home and not work there anymore! So guess what mommy did she left the daycare to come home and be with us! None of us knew about you back then you were just born you were being moved from the hospital where you were born to the orpahange where you would wait for US! We didn't know about you but God knew what would wappen in the next 2 years! You see if mommy didn't leave the daycare she opend then she would have never had time to look into adoption and to find Reece's Rainbow where we found sweet little perfect you! So now 3 years and 4 months later you are coming home to your FOREVER FAMILY!!!! And boy we can't wait for YOU to get here!!! That song means alot to us because it started the 'bumpy' ride we took to get to you! I have been foever changed this past year! I would never trade this year for ANYTHING in the whole world. I will always love you buddy! Thank you for opening my eyes to the waiting orphans that were blessed with designer genes like you are!

I will Love you Forever and Always
Love Sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment